Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Post here!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member charlysays's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2000
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    http://www.comiccollector.com

    And make sure you check out the Elven Glade (ignore the crappy title) and my forum: The Asylum. And don't worry if you don't like comics. I don't much like them either...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    hmmmmmmm!! cwm13

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jezebelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think this guy hit every board at Hostboards with this shit....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member charlysays's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2000
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah, not all of them, quite a lot though. I wanted to come back and finish the job but I am too lazy. And I can't find one I wanted to revisit. Its called Chaos something or whatever and it has a cool horror background. Oh well.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Fatheads's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    blah blah blah

    ------------------
    visit our official site : http://www.envy.nu/aaspranger

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ya charly. u spammed my two with your shit. ill just have to be spamming your with my shit biggrin

    oh and if anyone ever wondered why i dont have HTML enabled on my board. check that idiots later in the week n find out .MMMWWWUUUUAHAHAHAHAHA *coughs*


    *leaves*/ biggrin

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •